22 March 2017
- Last edited 22 March 2017
1) 20 seconds is ridiculously slow. This should be MUCH faster. YetaWF.com, softelvdm.com, linkswithpics.com run much faster, so there must be some other reason you're seeing such poor performace. We did run into some problems over time with poor performance. You can find some info at https://yetawf.com/Documentation/YetaWF/Topic/g_ts_browserlag
2) Extending User is not really recommended. Instead add a new dataprovider with info for a user (see 3) and 4) below). You can get the user Id for the logged on user from Manager.UserId. If you look in Manager.cs you'll see additional user specific info in that area of the code.
3) We have a BusinessCasualSkin that's included which is an example that does that. You can create a new project in your YetaWF solution (Add New Project, select .NET Framework 4.6.2, select Visual C# > YetaWF.com YetaWF Project). Then add a New Item, look for Visual C# Items > YetaWF BootstrapSkin. These are both (project and item) templates that set things up for you. Once added, customize with your purchased skin. (We still have to add documentation for these templates).
There is some VERY basic doc at https://yetawf.com/Documentation/YetaWF/Topic/g_dev_packages
4) There is an Item template under Visual C# Items named "YetaWF Browse/Edit/Add/Display Module Set With DataProvider". This will create all necessary mdoules to add, edit, display, delete browse data from your (SQL or File) dataset. YetaWF does not use EF, btw.
5) Same, module templates above should get you close.